What do I love to do for Christmas?
- Bake cookies
- Make homemade bread
- Tour neighborhoods that have Christmas displays
- Write my annual Christmas letter
- Select stamps with just the right Christmas theme
- Choose Christmas cards with just the right message and picture.
- Play piano solos of Christmas carols.
I even get a buzz out of signing my cards with a green ink pen. Okay, I’m weird. My husband acknowledged experiencing pleasure in finding images on the Internet to use in his creation of return address labels.
Have Jack and I forgot the reason for the season – that Jesus came to earth in human form as a helpless, obscure baby so that He could grow up and die for the sins of the world? [Read more…]