Are you looking for an online Bible study?
Do you want to dig deeper into the Word but you don’t have a small group to study with?
Starting Monday, Grace on Parade will provide Bible study outlines that will help you get more out of your study of the Bible Unlike many online studies, I hope to help you discover the truths and applications of God’s Word for yourself.
Each study will contain
- A Scripture passage
- A key verse
- 3-5 discussion questions
- A challenge for the week
Each study follows this general outline:
- What is this passage saying?
- What does it mean? How does it fit in with the rest of the Bible?
- How is this relevant to my life?
- How do I need to react to what this passage says?
How you can use this study:
- Use it as a basis for your personal devotion time. You can go as deep or prolonged as you want to. You can think about your answers or write them down.
- You can tailor your study to where the Holy Spirit leads you. Look up cross references. Study commentaries on the passage. Print out the key verse and place it where you can see it several times during the day.
- Get a friend or two or gather your family to study and answer the questions together.
I want to keep this simple. I want you to be successful at bible study. That’s why I’m limiting my questions to just a few. I want you to actually stop and think about what you are reading and I want to resource you to take those thoughts with you through the rest of your week.
I’d love to hear your feedback! I’m an interactive kind of learner and I want to hear your reflections. Feel free to answer the questions in the comments section. Reflect on what others say. Let me know if this is useful to you and how you plan to use this.
Let’s get into God’s Word together.
Your word is a lamp to guide my feet
and a light for my path. – Psalm 119:105
Leave a Reply